Ever since it was decided which two teams will play in Super Bowl XLVII, I’ve been saying the Cowboys fan in me is butting heads with the football fan in me. Either a rival team from the 90s will have more rings than the Cowboys or we will have to keep hearing about how Ray Lewis played his last game winning the Super Bowl.
So, just like last year, I’ve come up with some things to bet on in while watching Super Bowl XLVII to help make things a little more interesting and entertaining. If you think of any more, let me know. I’d love to add more to the list. Enjoy:
• Alicia Keys will sing our National Anthem. Will she mess up?
• How long will the National Anthem last?
• How long will they focus on Ray Lewis during the National Anthem?
• Will the coin toss be heads or tails?
• Who wins the coin toss and will they choose to kick or receive?
• How many times will they show the Harbaugh parents?
• Will the first play be run or pass? What will be the results?
• How many mentions will the Mannings get?
• How long until the president gets mentioned?
• How long until the first flag is thrown? What will the penalty be and who will be penalized?
• What player will get the first sack?
• What player will have the first turnover?
• How long until Alex Smith gets first mention?
• What player scores first, and when?
• Beyonce is performing at halftime, will there be another wardrobe malfunction?
• How many yards will the longest touchdown be?
• What color Gatorade will be poured on the winning coach?
• How many yards does each team have?
• Will Jim Harbaugh throw and punches?
• How many seconds does the Harbaugh hug lasts?
Also, click here to see the Super Bowl Party Rules. They were written in years past but are still 100% relevant today.